- Tsuji, Izumi (2018) Changes in Friendship Relations of Japanese Youth: From JYSG Questionnaire Surveys in 2002 and 2012 , The Annual Bulletin of Institute of Social Sciences Chuo University, (22): pp.137-158.
- Tsuji, Izumi (2017) Changing Masculinities : From a Content Analysis of Men's Fashion Magazines in Contemporary Japan and Germany, Sociologist: Journal of Musashi Sociological Society, 19(1): pp.43-67.
- Tsuji, Izumi (2016) Railway as the Media for Imagination: Historical Changes of Boys Cultures and Rail-fans in Japan, The Annual Bulletin of Institute of Social Sciences Chuo University, (21): pp.277-295.
- Makino, Tomokazu (2013)School to work transition and youth views on labour in Japan, in Helena Helve and Karen Evans (eds.) Youth and Work Transitions in Changing Social Landscapes, Tufnell Press.
- Habuchi Ichiyo, Dobashi Shingo, Tsuji Izumi and Iwata Koh(2005) Ordinary Usage of New Media: Internet Usage via Mobile Phone in Japan, International journal of Japanese sociology 14, 94-108.
Izumi Tsuji, What is IDOL in Japan? : From a viewpoint of sociology of fan culture
Europe Japan Research Centre (EJRC) Seminar Series, 17 October 2018, Oxford Brookes University
Terachi Mikito, Local-Orientation in Japanese Youth and Xenophobia / Nationalism
XIX ISA World Congress of Sociology 21 Jul 2018 International Sociological Association (ISA)
Terachi Mikito, Changed and Unchanged Japanese Youth in the Past Two Decades: Reflexivity and Their Future [Invited]
The 2nd Pan-Yellow Sea Forum 4 Nov 2016 Chungcheongnam-do Provincial Government
Terachi Mikito, The Transformation of Youth Attitudes to Economic Success in Japan
XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology 14 Jul 2014 International Sociological Association (ISA)
Kimura Eriko, Charm(Attractiveness) as the Capital in Japanese Youth Culture
XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology 13 Jul 2014 International Sociological Association (ISA)
Terachi Mikito, Self-development and plurality of self for Japanese youths: An analysis of undergraduate students from a perspective of interpersonal skill gap
Second ISA Forum of Sociology Aug 2012 International Sociological Association (ISA)
Asano Tomohiko, Iwata Koh and Habuchi Ichiyo, Social Capital and Civic Engagement among Japanese Youth
XVII ISA World Congress of Sociology 13 July 2010 International Sociological Association (ISA)
Asano Tomohiko, Iwata Koh and and Tsuji Izumi, Civic engagement developed in leisure activity groups and close friend networks in Japan
First ISA Forum of Sociology 6 September 2008 International Sociological Association (ISA)
Asano Tomohiko, Iwata Koh and Habuchi Ichiyo, Civic attitude developed in the free time activity groups of Japanese youth
Asian Youth and Childhoods 2007 22 November 2007 Research Committee on Sociology of youth, & Reserach Committee on Sociology of Childhood, International Sociological Association (ISA)
- Iwata Koh, New Media Usage and Identity among Japanese Youth XVI ISA World Congress of Sociology 27 July 2006 International Sociological Association (ISA)
Iwata Koh, New Media Usage and Transformation of Intimacy among Youth in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
IAICS-2005 Conference 8 July 2005 International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies (IAICS)