The Japan Youth Study Group consists centrally of sociologists and educators who conduct research and studies on youths.
Our aim is to empirically understand our youth’s life awareness, set of values, personal relationships and cultural behavior within a background; varied by the urbanization and informatization of modern society
We have over 30 years of research results, of which many have been presented academically. We will conduct a preliminary university student survey in 2020, and will conduct the main survey in 2022.
Tokyo Gakugei University Professor
- 2021.03.11Our research overview page has been updated.
- 2019.10.26Study on the types of reflexive lifestyles and their conditions among Japanese youth today
- 2013.10.21Crisis and Hope for Japanese Youth
- 2012.11.07Our research overview page has been updated.
- 2012.03.05The Japan Youth Study Group homepage was launched.